As an Indian , I have always had aunties , grannies , sisters and friends telling me not to play in the sun . Even some guys wouldn’t come out to play , but being the stubborn kid I was I never ceased . I am a product of a Dark chocolate dad and White chocolate mother hence a Milk chocolate . I was always happy with what I had , even if I would have been I do not remember . So I have crossed level 22 and I never had such issues . Something happened a few days back that enraged me , Our domestic help a lady that I respect so much , one of the most smartest women I have come across . She would have mad a great engineer , If given proper education . So she tells me about some news going around in her area about a cream that will make you fair instantly , not the first time though she asked for a fairness cream to a neighbor who lives abroad . Continue reading “Unfair but Lovely”
I was an active social media user a few years back , I do use it now but to a very limited extent . Why I limited it to a certain level deals with how I used it before . Looking back it appears so embarrassing , but growing is a process , maybe a few months later I will find my blogs idiotic . Right now I find them cheesy . Just like studying the importance of a particular sequence in the DNA , sometimes it’s mutated or deleted or made non-functional . I deleted the place of social media from my life . It was an eye opener , here are a few things I derived from this detox Continue reading “NETWORK”
We all know all the usual chatter about dolls . especially when it’s a barbie doll . Barbie dolls are right at this time being debated to giving unhealthy obsessions to girls which is a little true to some extent . So here is my Barbie story from times when people would not get offended easily . Continue reading “PINK”
It’s 9:53 am and I just couldn’t stop but tell you my craziest dream . Well I slept at 4:30 am since I googled conspiracy theories not a very great idea now I have realized .My brain is already filled up with Hollywood’s idea of an apocalypse and to add to it conspiracy theories . Congratulate me as I am on level 90 of messing with my Circadian rhythm and so far I am unbeatable . Continue reading “Fiction and Dreams”
There are days I just don’t want to get up . I feel I cannot handle anything . This blog I wanted it to be my sanctuary , a place where I could be positive ,but on such days I just hate to read my own words . I feel I cannot pick myself up to be that positive and write the words . This is to my future self when I fall into that zone .
This year I have tried to get out of places . I am blogging here which was one of the things on my bucket list . Continue reading “Baby Steps”
- You wake up to your parents blaring Bhajan 7 am. in the morning
- After 8 am. your father disappears behind newspapers and then you can hear corrupt! corruption! at a ten seconds interval . If you approach your father for money during this time it all will end to you nodding your head to his opinion about politics.
- If you are a Punjabi butter cannot miss out on your plate. Your mom is never satisfied that you have had enough
- Your T.V. remote is covered in bubble wrap or some sort of plastic sheet.
- Your mom cannot tolerate a slipper lying around . I wonder who has spread this viral information about slippers lying around cause negativity in house.
- You know how to recycle. You drink water out of bottles of coca cola or other soft drinks lying around. A jar of cookies will never have cookies. All poly bags that ever entered your land will be stored up to eternity.
Happiness is a feeling, being sad is a feeling but I feel Anger is also a feeling but it is not respected and accepted as it should be . Just imagine a person smiling ,do you like them ? sure you do. Now imagine the same person with a frown , I am sure you get no good vibes ,probably you are thinking that this person is somehow in someway wrong .Why is a person who seems angry judged as bad . I mean why don’t we accept this expression as we accept happiness and sadness . Continue reading “Just another feeling”