So it’s the time of the year when the semester is about to end and all I have in my mind is studying . I can rant about the formulas and derivations of Quantitative Genetics and that won’t make much sense to all . So are a few of my artworks I could collect at the moment . I hope you like it . Drawing , painting and sketching give me tranquility .
I have the energy to start but sometimes I am not able to complete them , so here is lightly shaded Buddha , sometimes I find it complete and sometimes I find it incomplete , what do you think?
Continue reading “Crazy Genes does Art”
Most of the time when I am walking through the University , I am walking in my own zone, thinking about my notes , making sure I walk between tiles , my time table and so many other things . Then suddenly some girl just calls out my name , I don’t remember her name but I know the familiar small talk we are going to have . First: Exclamatory hi! . Second: How is it going/ internship question/ wow you are about to graduate questions . Then it’s time to say goodbye and then we both say “Take Care” . These three questions are programmed in my subconscious mind , just to prove myself a human . After the goodbye I am confused for a moment giving a name to the individual I just met . Small talk is not the issue , the thing is we are saying words not knowing their meanings . Even knowing the meaning we are using them recklessly rendering them without meaning progressively . Continue reading “Take Care”
- You wake up to your parents blaring Bhajan 7 am. in the morning
- After 8 am. your father disappears behind newspapers and then you can hear corrupt! corruption! at a ten seconds interval . If you approach your father for money during this time it all will end to you nodding your head to his opinion about politics.
- If you are a Punjabi butter cannot miss out on your plate. Your mom is never satisfied that you have had enough
- Your T.V. remote is covered in bubble wrap or some sort of plastic sheet.
- Your mom cannot tolerate a slipper lying around . I wonder who has spread this viral information about slippers lying around cause negativity in house.
- You know how to recycle. You drink water out of bottles of coca cola or other soft drinks lying around. A jar of cookies will never have cookies. All poly bags that ever entered your land will be stored up to eternity.
Continue reading “Things that make you an Indian”
Happiness is a feeling, being sad is a feeling but I feel Anger is also a feeling but it is not respected and accepted as it should be . Just imagine a person smiling ,do you like them ? sure you do. Now imagine the same person with a frown , I am sure you get no good vibes ,probably you are thinking that this person is somehow in someway wrong .Why is a person who seems angry judged as bad . I mean why don’t we accept this expression as we accept happiness and sadness . Continue reading “Just another feeling”