So it’s the time of the year when the semester is about to end and all I have in my mind is studying . I can rant about the formulas and derivations of Quantitative Genetics and that won’t make much sense to all . So are a few of my artworks I could collect at the moment . I hope you like it . Drawing , painting and sketching give me tranquility .
I have the energy to start but sometimes I am not able to complete them , so here is lightly shaded Buddha , sometimes I find it complete and sometimes I find it incomplete , what do you think?
Continue reading “Crazy Genes does Art”
Most of the time when I am walking through the University , I am walking in my own zone, thinking about my notes , making sure I walk between tiles , my time table and so many other things . Then suddenly some girl just calls out my name , I don’t remember her name but I know the familiar small talk we are going to have . First: Exclamatory hi! . Second: How is it going/ internship question/ wow you are about to graduate questions . Then it’s time to say goodbye and then we both say “Take Care” . These three questions are programmed in my subconscious mind , just to prove myself a human . After the goodbye I am confused for a moment giving a name to the individual I just met . Small talk is not the issue , the thing is we are saying words not knowing their meanings . Even knowing the meaning we are using them recklessly rendering them without meaning progressively . Continue reading “Take Care”
We all know all the usual chatter about dolls . especially when it’s a barbie doll . Barbie dolls are right at this time being debated to giving unhealthy obsessions to girls which is a little true to some extent . So here is my Barbie story from times when people would not get offended easily . Continue reading “PINK”
- You wake up to your parents blaring Bhajan 7 am. in the morning
- After 8 am. your father disappears behind newspapers and then you can hear corrupt! corruption! at a ten seconds interval . If you approach your father for money during this time it all will end to you nodding your head to his opinion about politics.
- If you are a Punjabi butter cannot miss out on your plate. Your mom is never satisfied that you have had enough
- Your T.V. remote is covered in bubble wrap or some sort of plastic sheet.
- Your mom cannot tolerate a slipper lying around . I wonder who has spread this viral information about slippers lying around cause negativity in house.
- You know how to recycle. You drink water out of bottles of coca cola or other soft drinks lying around. A jar of cookies will never have cookies. All poly bags that ever entered your land will be stored up to eternity.
Continue reading “Things that make you an Indian”