She woke up to the sounds of birds chirping as the sun lit her face making her sparkle like a pious soul from worlds above . It was one of the most beautiful mornings of her life , maybe because she had accepted the facts as her destiny . “Anuradha , I am leaving for work” her mother yelled from a distance .
To all the teachers ,
For not only teaching us the subjects but a way of life.
So it’s the time of the year when the semester is about to end and all I have in my mind is studying . I can rant about the formulas and derivations of Quantitative Genetics and that won’t make much sense to all . So are a few of my artworks I could collect at the moment . I hope you like it . Drawing , painting and sketching give me tranquility .
I have the energy to start but sometimes I am not able to complete them , so here is lightly shaded Buddha , sometimes I find it complete and sometimes I find it incomplete , what do you think?
Most of the time when I am walking through the University , I am walking in my own zone, thinking about my notes , making sure I walk between tiles , my time table and so many other things . Then suddenly some girl just calls out my name , I don’t remember her name but I know the familiar small talk we are going to have . First: Exclamatory hi! . Second: How is it going/ internship question/ wow you are about to graduate questions . Then it’s time to say goodbye and then we both say “Take Care” . These three questions are programmed in my subconscious mind , just to prove myself a human . After the goodbye I am confused for a moment giving a name to the individual I just met . Small talk is not the issue , the thing is we are saying words not knowing their meanings . Even knowing the meaning we are using them recklessly rendering them without meaning progressively . Continue reading “Take Care”
As an Indian , I have always had aunties , grannies , sisters and friends telling me not to play in the sun . Even some guys wouldn’t come out to play , but being the stubborn kid I was I never ceased . I am a product of a Dark chocolate dad and White chocolate mother hence a Milk chocolate . I was always happy with what I had , even if I would have been I do not remember . So I have crossed level 22 and I never had such issues . Something happened a few days back that enraged me , Our domestic help a lady that I respect so much , one of the most smartest women I have come across . She would have mad a great engineer , If given proper education . So she tells me about some news going around in her area about a cream that will make you fair instantly , not the first time though she asked for a fairness cream to a neighbor who lives abroad . Continue reading “Unfair but Lovely”
- You wake up to your parents blaring Bhajan 7 am. in the morning
- After 8 am. your father disappears behind newspapers and then you can hear corrupt! corruption! at a ten seconds interval . If you approach your father for money during this time it all will end to you nodding your head to his opinion about politics.
- If you are a Punjabi butter cannot miss out on your plate. Your mom is never satisfied that you have had enough
- Your T.V. remote is covered in bubble wrap or some sort of plastic sheet.
- Your mom cannot tolerate a slipper lying around . I wonder who has spread this viral information about slippers lying around cause negativity in house.
- You know how to recycle. You drink water out of bottles of coca cola or other soft drinks lying around. A jar of cookies will never have cookies. All poly bags that ever entered your land will be stored up to eternity.
Happiness is a feeling, being sad is a feeling but I feel Anger is also a feeling but it is not respected and accepted as it should be . Just imagine a person smiling ,do you like them ? sure you do. Now imagine the same person with a frown , I am sure you get no good vibes ,probably you are thinking that this person is somehow in someway wrong .Why is a person who seems angry judged as bad . I mean why don’t we accept this expression as we accept happiness and sadness . Continue reading “Just another feeling”